NEWS & TOPICS
- July.1, 2019. Registration closed. We have closed the application for the oral/poster presentation on 23:59 (JST), Sunday June 30, 2019. Thank you for your active participation.
- May.10, 2019. online registration were opened.
- Mar.8, 2019. Information of lunch on the first day was updated.
- Mar.4, 2019. Program (simplified version) was uploaded.
- Mar.4, 2019. The number of poster presentations changed from 10 to 20.
- Nov.27, 2018. Guidelines for proceedings were uploaded.
- Nov.27, 2018. Guidelines for abstract were uploaded.
- Nov.27, 2018. Our website opened.
The Japan-China Teacher Education Conference was founded in 2004 between Naruto University of Education (JAPAN) and Beijing Normal University (CHINA). Since then, the conference has been held at the two universities alternately approximately every two years where we have had fruitful discussions on Teacher Education. The 8th conference will be held in Kato-city and Kobe-city, Hyogo, organized by Hyogo University of Teacher Education.