NEWS & TOPICS
- March.10, 2020. This Website will be closed on 27, March. We would like to express our thanks to all concerned with this Conference.
- March.10, 2020. The proceedings was published. You can download it here.
- March.2, 2020. The editing was almost completed.The proceedings will be published online in open access by the end of March.
- Jan.31, 2020. Paper submission was closed.
- Nov.26, 2019. The Submission Guidelines for Proceedings was updated to Ver.2.
- Nov.12, 2019. The oral and poster presenters are required to submit their full paper to the organizing committee by January 31, 2020.
- Nov.11, 2019. The 8th Japan-China Teacher Education Conference was successfully concluded in Kato city and Kobe city, Hyogo, on November 9 and 10, 2019. Thank you for attendance and participation.
- Nov.2, 2019. Program was changed in Room #1; the presentation ⑦ by CHEN Wenxin (CNU) was cancelled, thereby ⑧ by LIU Fan (CNU) begins at 14:30.
- Oct.30, 2019. Conference Handbook was uploaded.
- Sep.9, 2019. The detailed program was uploaded.
- July.1, 2019. Registration closed. Thank you for your active participation.
- May.10, 2019. Online registration were opened.
- Mar.8, 2019. Information of lunch on the first day was updated.
- Mar.4, 2019. Program (simplified version) was uploaded.
- Mar.4, 2019. The number of poster presentations changed from 10 to 20.
- Nov.27, 2018. Guidelines for proceedings were uploaded.
- Nov.27, 2018. Guidelines for abstract were uploaded.
- Nov.27, 2018. Our website opened.
The Japan-China Teacher Education Conference was founded in 2004 between Naruto University of Education (JAPAN) and Beijing Normal University (CHINA). Since then, the conference has been held at the two universities alternately approximately every two years where we have had fruitful discussions on Teacher Education. The 8th conference will be held in Kato-city and Kobe-city, Hyogo, organized by Hyogo University of Teacher Education.